Welcome to the City of Burbank's Contact Page. Browse the links below to find contact information for all of your City of Burbank needs.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Public Information Office at 818.238.5840.
- General Resources- The City of Burbank's most common services.
- Guide to City Services- a printable PDF version of the City of Burbank's most common services.
- City Directory- A more comprehensive list of programs/services in a convenient alphabetical order.
- Departments- Find the contact information for the divisions within each department.
- Website Feedback- Let us know how we can improve your website experience.
- Fraudulent Activity- To report any fraudulent activity, such as misused or misappropriation of City assets, please call the Fraud Hotline at 818.238.5001 or email us at FraudPolicy@burbankca.gov. When calling or emailing, please provide the following information:
- What happened and why you believe it is/was inappropriate;
- When and where the incident occurred and the names of any witnesses or other individuals who are aware of the incident, if any;
- The department impacted and the names and titles of people involved, if known;
- A description of any documentation or other evidence that may be helpful to the investigation; and
- Your contact information if you are willing to provide additional information.