The project proposes to construct a business park on approximately 60 acres of vacant land adjacent to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport consisting of the following components:
- Six, two-story buildings for industrial/warehouse uses totaling 1,014,887 square feet;
- Nine, two-story buildings for creative office uses totaling 142,250 square feet;
- Two, one-story buildings for retail/restaurant uses totaling approximately 15,154 square feet;
- One hotel with 166 rooms;
- Complete site improvements related to the project including utilities, drainage, paving, landscaping, lighting, etc.
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Tulare Avenue west of Hollywood Way;
- Extend, improve, and dedicate Kenwood Street south to the future Tulare Avenue.
The project site is located at 3001 N. Hollywood Way, and is surrounded by industrial/storage uses (to the north and east), the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (to the west and south), and vacant parcels. North Hollywood Way abuts the easterly boundary of the project site, and North San Fernando Road is to the north, and Winona Avenue is to the south.
Discretionary approvals being requested:
- A General Plan Amendment to change the General Plan land use designation from “Airport” to “Golden State Commercial/Industrial” for a portion of the project site (18 acres);
- A Zoning Map amendment from M-2 and Airport zoning designations to "Planned Development" zoning;
- A Development Agreement;
- Development Review for the warehouse, office, and retail/restaurant buildings; and
- A Tentative Parcel Map to subdivide the project site into separate legal lots.
Please click on any of the following links to view available project plans currently under review. These materials are subject to change as the project continues through the development review process:
- Project Site Aerial Photo
- Site Plan & Parcel Map
- 3D Architectural Renderings
- Office Aerial Rendering
- Retail Elevation Renderings
- Industrial Elevation Renderings
- Preliminary Landscape Plan
- Complete Plan Set
Upcoming Public Meetings
The project will be heard at the following public meeting:
- None currently scheduled.
Prior Public Meetings
The following public meetings have been held for the project:
- Community and Scoping Meeting - A community meeting and EIR Scoping Meeting was held on June 29, 2017 in Community Room 104 at the Community Services Building at 150 N. Third Street in Burbank. The purpose of the meeting was to present the project and to receive comments on any potential environmental impacts that should be studied in the Draft EIR.
The City of Burbank, as lead agency, has prepared the following environmental documents in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act for the project:
- Released the Notice of Preparation (NOP).
- A Draft Initial Study was circulated for public comment and review, in preparation of an Environmental Impact Report (EIR). The public comment period ended on July 8, 2017. Hardcopies are available at the Planning Division office. The State Clearinghouse number for the EIR is 2017061019.
The City is currently preparing a Draft EIR that will be circulated for public comments at a future date to be determined.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information, or to join the mailing list for upcoming meetings, please contact Scott Plambaeck, Deputy City Planner, by phone (818)238-5250 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.