- Visit Get Property Information to identify the zoning district a property is located in, see Los Angeles County Tax Assessor information, or review the permit history of a particular property in Burbank.
Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Regulations
- Visit the ADU website to get information on ADU regulations.
Single-Family Neighborhood Compatibility and Design Regulations
- The Interim Development Control Ordinance (IDCO) for single-family development standards expired on February 23, 2017.
- Visit the Neighborhood Compatibility and Design Guidelines webpage to review current single-family development regulations, which went into effect on February 23, 2017.
Zoning Code and Other City Regulations
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Code
- Zone Use List (Section 10-1-502)
- Burbank 2035 General Plan Land Use Map
- Subdivision Regulations (Title 11)
- Inclusionary Housing Requirements
- Density Bonus Requirements
Airport Area Information
- Burbank Airport Influence Area Map (related link: L.A. County Airport Land Use Commission)
- FAA Filing Requirement Map (related link: FAA's Obstruction Evaluation Division website)