The Financial Services Department is committed to the City's financial integrity, providing efficient assistance in all financial matters and effectively communicating information to the management and citizens of the City of Burbank. In an effort to provide financial data to the public, resources can be retrieved by following the links to the financial documents listed below.
You can also view the City's Financial Transparency Portal:
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- PROPOSED FY 2018-19 BUDGET
- PROPOSED FY 2018-19 BUDGET AT A GLANCE
- PROPOSED FY 2018-19 BUDGET MATERIALS
- 2017-2018 Adopted Budget (Includes a listing of budgeted Professional Service Agreements)
- For previous years, click here.
Single Audit Report
Capital Improvement Program (CIP)