CONGRATULATIONS TO JAIME A. AND KELLI S.!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our
July is Parks & Recreation Month 2017 Photo Contest!
We loved seeing all your entries showing us how you were playing more with Burbank Parks & Recreation.
July is National Parks and Recreation Month! Help us celebrate by sharing photos of ways you are playing this summer with Burbank Parks and Recreation!
Official Contest Rules
Entries not complying with all contest rules will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted between July 1 and July 31, 2017.
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
- Entrants must be at least 13 years old.
- Photo must be taken at a Burbank Parks and Recreation park, facility, program, or event.
- Entries may be submitted by residents and non-residents.
- Entrants may submit unlimited entries.
- Burbank Parks and Recreation Employees are not eligible to win.
- Photos must be submitted through Facebook or Instagram (no hard copies or emails will be accepted).
- Entrants must follow Burbank Parks and Recreation on Facebook (@burbankparksandrecreation) and/or Instagram (@burbank_parksandrec).
Ways to Enter
Take a photo at a City of Burbank Parks and Recreation park, facility, program, or event, and:
- Visit www.facebook.com/burbankparksandrecreation and complete the official entry form, or
- Visit www.burbankca.gov/photocontest and click the “Enter Contest” link, or
- Post your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #playmoreburbank
- Two winning photographs will be selected.
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE. One winner will be selected based on the most votes collected during the contest. Voting will be available throughout the duration of the contest (July 1 – July 31). Winner will receive a Burbank Parks and Recreation gift bag including promotional items, passes to some of our favorite Parks and Recreation activities, and one free Parks and Recreation class listed in the Recreation Guide redeemable in Fall 2017, Winter 2018, or Spring 2018 (fee not to exceed $100). Excludes tennis classes, golf classes, camps and Afterschool Daze Program. Prize does not include class material fees.
- STAFF PICK. One winner will be selected by a panel of Burbank Parks and Recreation Staff. Winner will receive a Burbank Parks and Recreation gift bag including promotional items, passes to some of our favorite Parks and Recreation activities, and one free Parks and Recreation class listed in the Recreation Guide redeemable in Fall 2017, Winter 2018, or Spring 2018 (fee not to exceed $100). Excludes tennis classes, golf classes, camps and Afterschool Daze Program. Prize does not include class material fees. In addition, the Staff Pick winning photo will be featured in an upcoming Burbank Recreation Guide.
- Winners will be announced on the City of Burbank Parks and Recreation Facebook page, Instagram page, and at www.burbankca.gov/photocontest on August 3.
- Prizes must be claimed at the Burbank Parks and Recreation Department (150 N Third Street, Burbank, CA 91502) by September 1. Prizes are non-transferrable, unavailable for substitution, and not redeemable for credit or cash.
By entering the Contest, the entrant:
- Grants the City of Burbank permission to use submitted photos and images for the purpose of publicizing and marketing City activities.
- Understands that no compensation shall be given for the use of submitted photos and that these images shall become the sole property of the City of Burbank.
- Represents that it has secured all rights to use of the photographs from the photographer and any persons shown in the photographs.
- Agrees to the acceptance of the Facebook terms and conditions, found at https://www.facebook.com/terms
- Agrees to the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
The City of Burbank Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest, or to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the operation of the Contest or violating the Official Rules of this promotion in a disruptive manner. All submissions must adhere to guidelines provided in the Facebook Community Standards (www.facebook.com/communitystandards) and Instagram Community Standards (http://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/)