|TEMPORARY BIN RENTAL*|
|Bin Size||Fee Per Each Collection|
|2 Cubic Yard Refuse Bin||$90.00|
|3 Cubic Yard Refuse Bin||$125.00|
|3 Cubic Yard Greenwaste Bin||$80.00|
*NOTE: These fees are for bin rental only and shall be billed and collected in addition to the fee imposed on residential accounts.
• PROGRAM AVAILABLE: The City of Burbank offers a program for the rental of temporary trash and/or greenwaste bins for the disposal of large volumes of trash and greenwaste.
• HOW, WHERE, AND WHEN : A temporary bin may be obtained by visiting the Public Works Field Services office at 124 South Lake Street, located between Olive Avenue and Verdugo Avenue, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Rental application and instructions are filled out and payment is made.
• PAYMENT METHODS: The accepted forms of payment are cash, check, or Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card. There is a 2% administrative fee for all Public Works credit card transactions.
• DELIVERY: Temporary bins are delivered within 3 days of receipt of the signed paperwork and payment. The temporary bin will be placed, and must be maintained, on private property.
• TEMPORARY BIN COLLECTION SCHEDULE: The trash bin is collected on the normal collection day for the area. The greenwaste bin is collected only one time, unless arrangements are made for more collections. If you do not know your collection day, Public Works staff will assist you with determining the day at the time of the sign up.
• MORE INFORMATION: For more information, please contact the Public Works Field Services office at (818) 238-3800.