Community Assistance Coordinator


Bob Kramer
Community Assistance Coordinator

What kinds of problems does Bob handle?
You name it, we deal with it: trees, potholes, trash, parking, cable, sidewalks, well being of a neighbor, etc.

How do I get in touch with Bob?

  • Call (818) 238-5795 (office)
  • Send an e-mail to Bob Kramer (
  • Visit Bob at his office on the second floor of City Hall, 275 East Olive Avenue.
View Full Site