Community Meeting - Your Vision for a New Central Library
- Date: 02/06/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Burbank Central Library
110 N GLENOAKS BLVD
Burbank, California 91502
We are seeking public input regarding priorities for a replacement Central Library in February 2020.
There are three ways to share your thoughts:
- Attend a community meeting on Thursday, February 6, from 3:30-5 pm or from 7-8:30 pm at the Central Library, 110 N. Glenoaks Blvd, second floor auditorium
- Contribute online at burbanklibrary.org starting the first week of February
- Contribute to an interactive display in the lobby of the Central Library starting the first week of February
The Burbank Central Library was built in 1963. While a beloved building home to many positive memories for people who grew up in the area, it no longer supports the needs of the community. A modern replacement Central Library will provide the space and amenities to support 21st century learning needs that go far beyond what anyone could have imagined in the middle of the 20th century.