Development Review Community Meeting
- Date: 07/09/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- REMOTE PARTICIPATION ONLY –
Members of the public wishing to observe or participate in this informational Community Meeting may do so by accessing the Zoom Webinar at the scheduled time through the following link:
Meeting ID: 945 3567 3748, Password: 736152
MEETING DATE & TIME: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 6:00 P.M.
1. Project No.: 19-0001528 – Development Review Application
Address: 4420 West Victory Boulevard
Applicant: Eddie Osuch, NEO & Associates
Project Planner: Karen Chavez, Planning Technician
Project Description: A request for Development Review to construct a new 2,999 square foot single-story commercial building with 10 on-site parking spaces for future retail use, on an empty lot between two existing one story commercial buildings. The property is located in the C-3, Commercial General Business, Zone.
Environmental Review: This project has been determined to be exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in accordance with Section 15332 (In-Fill Development) of the State CEQA Guidelines.
2. Project No.: 19-0003696 – Development Review Application
Address: 565 E. Cypress Avenue
Applicant: Setrag Markarian
Project Planner: Greg Mirza-Avakyan, Associate Planner
Project Description: A request for Development Review to demolish an existing single-family residence with a detached garage and to construct three two-story residential dwelling units with individual two-car garages. The property is located in the R-4, High Density Residential, Zone.
Environmental Review: This project has been determined to be exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in accordance with Section 15303 (New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures) of the State CEQA Guidelines.
▪ No decision will be made on the project this evening. The purpose of this meeting is to inform area property owners and residents of the pending project, and to solicit input in advance of a decision being made on the Project.
▪ You may submit comments at any time, if you do not wish to speak. You can do so by e-mailing the listed Project Planner. You may also contact the Project Planner to seek additional information on the proposed project and/or to inquire on the status. During the project review period, project-related documents are also available at www.burbankca.gov/pendingprojects.