• Where can I get a copy of a Marriage License or a Birth Certificate? Where can we apply for a Marriage License?
  • Where can I file for Divorce?
  • Where can I register to vote?
  • Where can I get information on my home/property?
More »


If emergency passport is needed.  Proof of travel will be required.

More Information:  www.travel.state.gov


Burbank City Clerk's Office

275 E. Olive Avenue, Burbank

Hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and Holidays

This facility does not process walk-in applications;  
Appointment is required, No exceptions

Fees: Two forms of payment required

PASSPORT FEE payable to the U.S. Department of State must be Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check Only

    City of Burbank Fees are payable CASH ONLY                  Execution Fee $35; $12 Photo


no credit cards

   (No Credit Cards/Debit Cards)

Payment is per application, (e.g. one check or money order per application) for the Department of State fees. 

**All applicants must appear in person - this includes children**

The City of Burbank City Clerk's Office provides Passport Services by appointment only.  
Standard Processing time is currently 4-6 weeks
Expedited Processing time is currently 2-3 weeks.

Emergency Passports:  If you are traveling within 2 weeks and require an emergency passport you must make an appointment with the National Passport Facility in Los Angeles.  Proof of Travel will be required (e.g. airline tickets)  Contact (877) 487-2778 to make an appointment.

Our facility can provide the following services by appointment:

1. Photos ($12) (cash accepted)
2. First-time passports
3. Renewals - Only passports that were issued more than 15 years ago.
4. Replacement of lost, stolen or damaged passports.
5. Renewal passports - minors only or if applicant was age (16) years old or younger.

ADULT RENEWAL: Renewal By Mail is REQUIRED customers mail their application and supporting documentation to the Department of State and should not apply at a passport acceptance facility.

** REMINDER** You must provide a Social Security Number on the passport application. 

If you fail to provide the information, you will encounter a delay in processing and/or denial of your passport application.  You will also be subject to a $500 penalty enforced by the IRS pursuant to Section 6039E of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6039E). All questions on this matter should be directed to the nearest IRS office. (per US Department of State)


For further questions please call (818) 238-5851.



View Full Site