In October 2018, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center submitted an application for Development Review to demolish an existing 4,992 square foot cardiac rehab building and remove a 112-stall parking lot on the 19-acre campus to construct:
- a new one-story, 34,500 square foot (44 bed) Emergency Department (ER);
- a new one-story, 8,500 square foot (12 bed) Urgent Care; and
- other site improvements, such as new pedestrian sidewalks, midblock crossings, and new landscaping.
The existing Emergency Department (ER) is proposed to be utilized for hospital-related uses. In total, the campus will have 1,488 parking spaces predominately located in the existing parking structures on site. The property is located in the MDM-1 (Media District Industrial) zoning district within the Media District Specific Plan area. (Click on site map below to open in PDF).
Please click on the link below to view project plans currently under review. These materials are subject to change as the project continues through the development review process.
- Plans will be posted shortly.
The project will be discussed at the following public meeting:
- None currently scheduled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or to provide your input on the project, please contact Lindsay Hagan, Senior Planner, by phone at (818) 238-5250 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.