The Purchasing Division handles the acquisition of materials, supplies and services to ensure the smooth operation of departments in providing services to the public. The division maintains a vendor list and through cooperation with the City Attorney’s Office ensures that Burbank Municipal Code relating to purchasing practices is followed.
For more information, click on the links below:
- Current Bid Opportunities
- California Department of Industrial Relations-State Prevailing Wages
- California Department of Industrial Relations-Cal/OSHA
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Contact Purchasing
- Procurement Code of Ethics