Day trips are organized through the Joslyn Adult Center for participants in the community age 55 and older. Download a Travel, Trips and Tours brochure for detailed trip information and trip policies by following the link below:
DAY TRIPS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD - HOPE TO RESUME THIS SUMMER
The Joslyn Travel/Recreation Office offers day trips for adults 55 or older. Summer trip registration will hopefully begin in June. Priority numbers will be given out beginning at 8:00 am. on the first day of registration. Trips leave from the Joslyn Adult Center.
After this date, walk-in trip registration is available during regular Travel Office hours, based on space availability, up until the last day to register.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
It is the City of Burbank's goal to provide quality programs. In the event that a participant is unable to participate in a trip, a refund will be granted if the following guidelines are met:
Notification of withdrawal must be given to Travel Office Staff a minimum of one (1) week prior to the scheduled trip.
- Notification given less than one (1) week prior to the date of departure will result in no refund unless the Travel Office can replace you with someone off the wait list.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations or no-shows on the day of the trip.
- In the event that a trip is cancelled by the Parks and Recreation Department, a full refund will be issued.
- A refund check will be mailed in approximately 3-6 weeks.
- Please note: A $10 processing fee will be deducted from all participant initiated refund requests.
TRAVEL POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Please refer to the Travel Brochure for a complete list of policies and procedures or call the Travel Office at 818.238.5353.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday
9:00 - 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
1301 West Olive Avenue
P.O. Box 6459
Burbank, California 91510-6459