The City of Burbank Parks & Recreation Department offers two fun-filled party packages for ages 3 years and up.
The City of Burbank continues to be prepared but not panicked in regards to taking a proactive approach towards slowing the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). As of Monday, March 16, 2020, all City buildings and recreation/aquatic facilities, playgrounds along with libraries will be closed until further notice. Accordingly, all Go Parties have been cancelled for the time being.
*Effective Jan. 1, 2020. Prices subject to change.
Take a walk on the wild side and celebrate your special day at the Nature Center. Our parties include hiking and nature themed activities that are sure to make your party animals roar!
Go! Party Package includes:
- 2 experienced Burbank Parks & Recreation staff
- 3 hour room reservation at the Stough Canyon Nature Center
- 1.5 hours of organized nature themed activities, including a hike
- Souvenir t-shirt for guest of honor
- Printable party invitations
Cost: Residents: $300 for first 20 kids (add $8 each after 20)*
*Non-residents: $350 for the first 20 kids (add $8 each after 20)*
Does not include refundable deposit. Maximum room capacity is 50.
For more information call Stough Canyon Nature Center at 818.238.5440
Go!Party services are not available on City Holidays.
Reserve your party package at:
Stough Canyon Nature Center, 2300 Walnut Ave. Burbank, 91501
VERDUGO AQUATIC FACILITY
Go! Parties are BACK!
ATTENTION: SPRING 2020 GO! PARTY
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in adherence to the orders and guidelines of Public Health Officials, and our local leaders, all remaining Spring Go Parties will be cancelled.
Permit holders will be issued a full refund to their original payment method. No contact is necessary to receive refunds.
At this time, given the uncertainty of a re-open date, rescheduling will not be possible.
Should you have any questions, please call 818-238-5330 or email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your continued cooperation during this time.
SUMMER 2020 GO! PARTY
Open Registration Go! Party Announcement
Please follow the procedures listed below for Go! Party Registration
- Registration will take place by email only, not in-person or by phone.
- Registration will occur on a first received, first served basis.
- Registrants must complete the forms listed on the City’s Aquatics webpage.
- Forms must be emailed to the address listed below.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Summer 2020 Go! Party
- Upon receiving forms, staff will contact registrants by phone within 48 hours
- If party date is available, staff will send an online payment request
You must have an account on www.burbankparks.com
- No other payment methods will be accepted.
Available Summer 2020 Party Dates as of 4/13/2020
Friday, June 5
Friday, June 12
Friday, June 26
*There is no phone registration available for this program.
*Available dates are first received, first served.
Dates: May 30th - Aug. 30th (No Reservations on July 3, 4, or 5) at the Verdugo Aquatic Facility.
Summer Go! Party Package Includes:
- 2 hours of exclusive use of the activity pool, water slides, and play structures.
- 2 hours of exclusive use of the private party area with shade structures, tables, and seating
- Additional hour available from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. (Sat/Sun Only)
- Choice of 4 shallow lanes or diving boards (Sat/Sun Only)
- Printable party invitations and Go! Party balloon decorations
- Ability to bring your own specialty food to meet your family’s dietary needs; concession services available upon request for additional charge
Note: Parties take place during open lap swim hours in the main pool.
Summer 2020 Cost & Availability
- $380 rental charge per event
- Up to 140 guests at no additional charge
- Additional hour of rental for $190
- Fees include lifeguard supervision
- Summer 2020: Go! Parties can be reserved on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 5:00 pm. - 7:00 pm.
For more information: Call 818.238.5391
Go! Party services are not available on City Holidays.