- As of March 16, 2020, all Spring 2020 Recreation Classes have been cancelled.
- As of March 19, 2020, the Verdugo Mountain Explorers Nature Camp and LA Clippers Camp are cancelled.
- Starting Friday, March 13, 2020, all City sports and aquatics programs will be suspended until the end of the month. This includes any drop-in sports.
- All Library programs will be CANCELLED until further notice.
- The Burbank Recycle Center office will be closed to the public through April 19, 2020.
- ALL classes and workshops are canceled until further notice. This includes the March 25th compost workshop.
The Drop Zone will also be closed. No electronics, batteries, fluorescents, antifreeze, or motor oil will be accepted.
Residents can continue to drop off paper, cardboard, mattresses, glass, metals, and plastics 1, 2 & 5
Bottle and can redemption continues M-F 8am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 4pm .
- CANCELLED (March 14) Burbank Farmers' Market
- CLOSED beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, Tuttle Senior Center
- CLOSED beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, Joslyn Adult Center. Joslyn Center staff is available via phone at 818-238-5353 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm to answer any questions regarding specific programming and activities.
- CANCELLED (March 18) Veterans Job Fair
- CANCELLED (March 20) E-Sports Teen Night
- POSTPONED (March 20) Guys & Dolls Golf Tournament at DeBell Golf Club
- POSTPONED (March 24) Tree City USA
- CANCELLED (March 27) Ladies & Gents Night Out
- CANCELLED (March 29) Egg-Sight-Ment in the Wild
- CANCELLED (March 31) City Council Meeting
- All Boards and Commissions meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- CANCELLED (April 2 and 3) Youth Art Expo Opening Receptions
- CANCELLED (April 4) Dig Day at the Joslyn Adult Center
- CANCELLED (April 11) Spring Egg-Stravaganza
- CANCELLED (April 18) Burbank on Parade
- CANCELLED (April 18) Scooter Mania
- CANCELLED (April 25) Recycled Boat Regatta