I-5 Orange Grove On-Ramp Intermittent Night Closures from May 31th to Mid-July
Burbank, CA (May 27, 2022) - Caltrans will intermittently close the northbound I-5 Orange Grove Avenue on-ramp at night for construction from May 31st to Mid-July. Detours will be provided.
Please see below for more information.
- The Northbound I-5 Orange Grove Avenue On-Ramp will be closed to traffic beginning about 9 p.m. each night, Sunday through Thursday (excluding Friday and Saturday nights) and will reopen by about 6 a.m. the next morning.
- Westbound Orange Grove Avenue will be closed to through traffic at First Street (only local traffic will be allowed west of First Street) beginning about 9 p.m. each night, Sunday through Thursday(excluding Friday and Saturday nights) and will reopen by about 6 a.m. the next morning.
- A detour will be provided to direct Orange Grove on-ramp traffic to the Northbound I-5 Burbank Boulevard On-Ramp.
- The Northbound I-5 Burbank Boulevard Off-Ramp may be reduced to one lane and, at times, it may be closed to traffic. If closed, use the Northbound I-5 Empire/San Fernando Boulevard Off-Ramp.
- Detours will be posted when ramps are closed.
Published on: May 27, 2022