Library: Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
Our Introduction to Computers series teaches the basics of using a computer. This class focuses on the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint. Registration is required.
This class will be in-person and online at the same time.
Learn the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint, including
- How to use Powerpoint online with a free Microsoft Office account
- How to arrange text and images in your slide
- Using the designer tool to decorate slides and make them look more professional
Choose to join in-person or Zoom.
- To attend in-person, drop by the Buena Vista Library. Limited in-person seating available
- To attend online, register to receive Zoom information
September 27, 2023
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
In-person at Buena Vista Branch Library