Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Frequently asked questions and resources about Reopening, COVID-19 Vaccine, and resources are answered here.
ON JULY 16, 2021, LA COUNTY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY REQUIRING MASKS TO BE WORN INDOORS REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. READ THE FULL LA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER HERE.
* Page last updated July 16, 2021*
- July 13 - City Council Meeting will resume in Chambers.
- August 10 - Public will be allowed back in Chambers.
- August - Boards and Commission may resume in person.
- June 21 - Full operational services resumed. More here.
- All library locations open to the public.
- Library Bookstore not open yet.
- Library programming available online. Learn more here
- All City Buildings are open to the public.
- April 1, 2021, Burbank Extends Commerical Eviction Moratorium to June 30, 2021
- September 30, 2020, Burbank Extending Local Commercial Eviction Moratorium
- September 30, 2020, Burbank Face Covering Order
- September 30, 2020, Burbank City Council Eviction Ordinance Sunsets
- September 29, 2020, Burbank Extends Emergency Order Closing San Fernando Blvd in the Downtown until January 18, 2021
- August 26, 2020, Burbank Extends Emergency order Closing San Fernando Blvd in the Downtown
- July 28, 2020, Temporarily Allowing Restaurants to Use Private Parking Lots for Outdoor Dining
- April 21, 2020, NEW Urgency Ordinance Specifying Date of Repayment of Rent
- April 10, 2020, Burbank Issues Order Requiring Face Coverings
- March 17, 2020, Urgency Ordinance Prohibiting Evictions of Residential and Commercial Tenants for Non-payment of Rent due to COVID-19
Message from Mayor bob Frutos
Additional COVID-19 Resources