Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Frequently asked questions and resources about reopening, COVID-19 Vaccine, and resources are answered here.
For the most current COVID-related updates, check the LA County site HERE.
Need a COVID Test? President Biden has made 4 free At-Home Test Kits available for every residential address within the United States. Please visit COVIDTests.gov to order yours.
LA County Department of Public Health's Post-Surge Dashboard and Strategies
* Page last updated June 3, 2022*
Vaccine verification or a negative test will still be required for people attending indoor mega-events of 1,000 people or more, and at health care facilities and congregate care facilities.
Effective March 4, masks are no longer required at most indoor settings for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated. LA County will still be requiring masks – regardless of vaccination status – for everyone on public transit, emergency shelters, health care settings, correctional detention facilities, homeless shelters, and long-term care facilities.
Effective March 14th, Burbank Unified School District will follow State and County guidance and no longer require students to wear masks. More information available on the BUSD website.
The following documents and webpages include important information about vaccine eligibility, booster information, and more.
- April 1, 2021, Burbank Extends Commerical Eviction Moratorium to June 30, 2021
- September 30, 2020, Burbank Extending Local Commercial Eviction Moratorium
- September 30, 2020, Burbank Face Covering Order
- September 30, 2020, Burbank City Council Eviction Ordinance Sunsets
- September 29, 2020, Burbank Extends Emergency Order Closing San Fernando Blvd in the Downtown until January 18, 2021
- August 26, 2020, Burbank Extends Emergency order Closing San Fernando Blvd in the Downtown
- July 28, 2020, Temporarily Allowing Restaurants to Use Private Parking Lots for Outdoor Dining
- April 21, 2020, NEW Urgency Ordinance Specifying Date of Repayment of Rent
- April 10, 2020, Burbank Issues Order Requiring Face Coverings
- March 17, 2020, Urgency Ordinance Prohibiting Evictions of Residential and Commercial Tenants for Non-payment of Rent due to COVID-19