CDBG - Community Development
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program is one of the largest federal programs that is structured to primarily benefit low-income households. In many communities, CDBG has been a critical resource in helping to improve public facilities, rehabilitate needed affordable housing, supporting small businesses in low-income neighborhoods, and providing important services.
For questions and comments please call (818) 238-5180. Citizens wishing to express their views or comments regarding the Final Statement of Community Development Objectives and Projected Uses of Funds can do so by writing to:
City of Burbank
Community Development Department
150 N. Third St.
Burbank, CA. 91502
Attention: Marcos Gonzalez
CDBG Funding Opportunities: Request for Proposals – coming in winter/fall 2023
- FY 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan Amendment (PDF)
- FY 2021-2022 Final Statement on the Use of CDBG Funds (PDF)
- DRAFT FY 2022 Annual Action Plan (PDF)