Waste Haulers - Public Works
Updated Form Notice
Permit Fee: $17.29
License Fee: $88.15 per vehicle operating in the City of Burbank
Outstanding Quarterly Reports or Fees if applicable
Outstanding Quarterly Reports or Fees will be listed in your annual renewal letter.
AB341 and AB1826 Customer Outreach
Annual Business License from Community Development's Business License & Tax
Mail all completed documents and fees to:
Burbank Recycle Center
500 S. Flower St.
Burbank, CA 91502
Failure to provide any of the requirements above will result in denial of your license & permit.
Your customer list must include the following for every Burbank customer:
- Customer Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Service Type
- Dirty MRF - Mixed waste taken to a MRF for processing
- Trash Only - Source separated trash, direct to landfill, not sorted at a Dirty MRF
- Recycle Only - Source separated recycling, not mixed waste
- Organics - Food waste or wood waste collection routes
- C&D Roll-Off - Temporary roll-off bin for C&D debris
- Service Days
- M, T, W, Th, F, S, Su
- Bin Size
- Customers Compliant w/ AB341
- Customers Compliant w/ AB1826
- AB341 (Multi-Family Recycling) and AB1826 (Mandatory Commercial Organics) outreach
NOTE: Customers may need to be listed more than once depending on their service type or number of bins. Examples are shown in the sample template.
Waste Haulers - Quarterly Report
All private hauler contractors in the City of Burbank must submit quarterly reports and fees pursuant to Burbank Municipal Code Section 4.2.111. Reports are due each quarter from permitted haulers regardless of whether business was conducted in Burbank during that time.
The Private Hauler Quarterly Report (PDF) is now a fillable, printable, and savable PDF form.
Please fill out all the open fields and print a two-sided copy when submitting.
Quarterly report and fee deadlines:
Quarter 1 (January - March) is due April 30
Quarter 2 (April - June) is due July 30
Quarter 3 (July - September) is due October 30
Quarter 4 (October - December) is due January 30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.