Valley Skate Park - Parks & Recreation
Summer SKATE PARK SCHEDULE
Skate Park Fees
|Annual Pass||$25 through Dec. 31||$30 through Dec. 31|
RULES & REGULATIONS
Valley Skate Park Rules
- All participants must wear a proper helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads.
- All participants must be registered and have a signed waiver on file.
- A parent must sign a waiver if the participant is under 18 years of age and must be present when the waiver is signed.
- By signing the waiver, participants are agreeing to follow the Valley Skate Park Code of Ethics (PDF)s.
Please read, sign, and turn in the Valley Skate Park Waiver (PDF) to a staff member before entering the facility.
BMX bikes must have the following to enter the park:
- Plastic or aluminum pedals
- Plastic peg covers or no pegs
- Rubber grip ends on handle bars
location, hours & contacts